Our Client a Leading provider of domiciliary care services in Epsom and surrounding areas now requires a new Registered Manager. Knowing that you are making a difference in peoples lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offers much more than that. As well as helping you to grow and develop your talent we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
The Registered Domiciliary Care Manager will have previous experience of running a Domiciliary Care organisation with a mixture of local authority and privately funded clients.
The business has many proven years' experience in the Healthcare Sector and will support you in the early days and in the future. You will be rewarded for your success, as you prove and excel in the role. You will work alongside an enthusiastic friendly Team who, will assist in Care co-ordinating.
Your Duties as a Registered Domiciliary Manager will include:
• To work with the Directors to achieve Outstanding results in regards to CQC outcome inspection rating of the Domiciliary Care Agency
• Set up all policies, procedures and training.
• Recruit and train Care Coordinators to ensure a truly person-centred service.
• Carry out Client Care Assessments, Risk Assessments and Reviews to ensure Care Plans match these.
• Manage the day to day running of the service to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures for Care Staff.
• To ensure you have the Staff in the field to care and support the Clients.
• To work towards an Outstanding CQC rating.
THE PERSON: You will have:-
• Level 5 (minimum) Ideally, Level 6/ 7 in Leadership and Management Qualification.
• Experience as a Registered Domiciliary Manager, leading a Team of Care Workers to achieve Good/ Outstanding CQC outcome inspection rating.
• Experience of running Local Authority Contracts
• Have your own vehicle and a Full UK Driving Licence
• Experience of an on line rostering system.
• Strong business development skills
• Creativity and enthusiasm to ensure the bestCare is delivered
As Registered Domiciliary Manager:
• You will be part a long established family business.
• Strong evidence of Compliance at all levels in the existing business
• Significant autonomy in the day to day operations of the Domiciliary business
For more information please initially submit your CV via email. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Expected Start Date: 25/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Back to Jobs